WhiteXDenim Shirt

Hello everyone!
I love this boyfriend/oversized shirt from New Yorker,the denim detailing makes it unique.I paired it with boyfriend jeans and trainers.This is my favourite outfit combination,it's perfect for spring.

bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,steal my style,outfit post,spring outfit ideas,spring 2015  outfits,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with boyfriend shirt


bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,steal my style,outfit post,spring outfit ideas,spring 2015  outfits,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with boyfriend shirt

bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,steal my style,outfit post,spring outfit ideas,spring 2015  outfits,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with boyfriend shirt

bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,steal my style,outfit post,spring outfit ideas,spring 2015  outfits,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with boyfriend shirt
Shirt-New Yorker
Shoes-Hervis

bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,steal my style,outfit post,spring outfit ideas,spring 2015  outfits,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with boyfriend shirt
Shirt  /  Jeans