My Summer Wishlist feat. ROMWE

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,summer wishlist,wishlist post,romwe,romwe wishlist,My Summer Wishlist feat. ROMWE
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8





















Hello everyone!
For today's post I teamed up with ROMWE to create a summer inspired wishlist for you.Temperatures are really high lately,around 30 °C, so it's time to go shopping for summer clothes.The playsuit is my favourite item on this wishlist,I love the colours on it and I think that yellow bag would go perfectly with it.I tried to bring some colour because it's almost summer but I couldn't resist the classic colours,black and white.


Are you a black and white or colour kind of gal?