Pink DressXBlack Slip Ons

Hello everyone!
In today's post I'm wearing this beautiful dress from SHEINSIDE.I love this dress,the colour is stunning and I love the shape.I decided to dress it down with pair of my favourite shoes at the moment,my black slip ons.I love these shoes,they are perfect for spring and summer.My favourite part about this outfit is my hair,I'm wearing this hair bow which matches my dress!

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress



fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress
Dress-SHEINSIDE*
Shoes-Deichmann
Hair bow-H&M