Neutral Spring/Summer Makeup Look

Hello everyone!
I realised that I haven't shared a makeup look in a while so I wanted to share this really simple and neutral look with you all.For my eyes,I've done a really simple look,brown with a little black eye shadow.On my lips I'm wearing really pretty nude colour.I put a little blush and bronzer to give my face a little colour.Unfortunately,I realised that you can't really see that I'm wearing blush,it looked much better in person.I'm not very good with makeup but I'm trying and learning,I would love to hear your honest opinion.And if you have any tips,please share them in the comment.I can't wait for summer breaks so I can experiment with makeup.Hopefully,you'll see more makeup posts soon :)


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski beauty blogovi,hrvatski fashion blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,teen beauty bloggers,makeup look,simple makeup look,spring makeup look 2015,summer makeup look,Neutral Spring/Summer Makeup Look


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski beauty blogovi,hrvatski fashion blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,teen beauty bloggers,makeup look,simple makeup look,spring makeup look 2015,summer makeup look,Neutral Spring/Summer Makeup Look

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski beauty blogovi,hrvatski fashion blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,teen beauty bloggers,makeup look,simple makeup look,spring makeup look 2015,summer makeup look,Neutral Spring/Summer Makeup Look


What do you think about this makeup look?