Oversized ShirtXRipped Boyfriend Jeans

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a great Sunday.Today was a really fun day for me,I spent it in nature,and yes,while I was there I took some photos so you'll see that outfit soon.I'm not a really big fan of spending time outside,I prefer being inside reading blogs and being on instagram and twitter,but I'm glad I decided to go out because I had really good time.The weather was perfect,sunny with a little wind :) How did you spend your Sunday?

Anyways,this is the outfit I took last weekend,I love wearing blazer with boyfriend jeans.Adding oversized shirt makes this outfit more put together and stylish.And we can't forget about my white converse,which I wear with anything,and my favourite bag.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with bofriend shirt

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with bofriend shirt
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with bofriend shirt
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with bofriend shirt