MY HAIR CARE ROUTINE

.
I'm back.
I wasn't writing posts on my blog for a while because I was very busy with school but now I don't have much to do because school is over in less than 2 weeks. =) 


In this post I decided to share with you my hair care routine.I was thinking of doing this post for a while and it's time to finally write it.




STEP ONE: For washing my hair I use Palmolive shampoo and Schauma conditioner.
                 
 STEP TWO: On towel-dried hair I spray Syoss micro-spray treatment.
                      
 STEP THREE: Then I comb my hair and let it air dry.
                       
 STEP FOUR: I let my hair air dry but not completely.Then I blow dry it to make it       straighter it's possible.(It doesn't look straight but I get really nice curls.)After blow drying hair I apply almond oil.And that's it.


   What is your hair care routine?