HOW TO ADD PAGE ON BLOGGER BLOG?

Have you ever wonder  how to add pages like CONTACT,ABOUT etc. on your blogger blog?Well I did.I was searching on google but it was too complicated,copying HTML and a lot of other words that I don't understand.I found much easier way to add page on your blog so I decided to share it with you.

1. First go on page which says PAGES,like you can see on picture down below:
                                 
         
                       
2. Make sure that you choose pages between top tabs or side links,DON'T CLICK don't show.Like on the      picture down below:


3. Then click on NEW PAGE and choose how you want your page to be.Like on the picture down below:




4. When you do all that you should be on this page,picture down below.Now write title and text,click               PUBLISH and you're all done


I hope I helped you.Merry Christmas and happy New year to all. xoxo :*